Kruve Sifter filter Max
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Item number: 1235203 LF1235203
- Free shipping for orders over € 200
- Same day shipping for orders placed before 14:00
- 1 month free of charge return
The sieves from Kruve allow you to optimally refine your ground coffee. If you let your ground coffee pass through the Kruve sieve again, you can expect a significantly better, homogeneous coffee. Another feature of the Kruve sieves is the option to test or calibrate your grinder. All you have to do is grind your coffee as usual and then shake the result through the sieve. The different sieve inserts give you the opportunity to examine the size and homogeneity of the ground coffee that your grinder produces. You can then adjust the mill settings until you are happy with the result. The sieves are especially recommended to professionals as an extension of their equipment. However, as a self-proclaimed home barista, this should by no means deter you, but rather encourage you to tickle your inner professional out of yourself in your home environment as well.
The Max version contains:
- 1 aluminium case
- 1 wooden lid
- 15 sieves in sizes 200,300,400,500, 600, 700, 800, 900, 1000, 1100, 1200, 1300, 1400, 1500,1600 µm
- 10 sieves for coffee beans: 11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20/64"
- 2 sieve holders
- a metric ruler up to 16 cm
- a table to indicate the size of coffee beans and grounds
This is the all-inclusive version for the full professional who does the roasting of his coffee beans himself.
"Many have tried to perfect the grinder. We perfected the grind". This is the motto of Kruve, a company based in Toronto, Canada. Kruve aims to improve the coffee experience around the world by pursuing the development of beautiful, innovative and high-quality products. Their famous Kruve coffee filters, launched in 2015, are at the forefront of this.